Our growth is primarily due to our combination of experienced management and strong technical skills, combined with a high commitment to customer service. This commitment is supported by:
- Dedication to understanding our customers’ needs.
- Functional Quality Assurance and Safety programs.
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology. We have been successful because we upgrade our technical capabilities continually. We cannot minimize our customers’ costs without utilizing the best equipment for the job.
- Employee Training. Continuous education is a 4A INSPECTION policy. We utilize almost exclusively full-time permanent employees who work only for 4A INSPECTION. We provide a continuous training initiative program. We keep our technicians up to date on new technologies.
- Customer Training. Many of our customers perform NDT tests and visual examinations in-house and/or have the need to evaluate NDT test results. In order to help our customers meet this need, we also provide customized short course training programs at our facilities and/or at the customers’ location.
4A Inspection is a full service inspection, testing
and reliability engineering company.
4A Inspection brings together the most advanced technology available with qualified, trained, and certified personnel to solve the toughest industry problems.
4A Inspection provide consulting services in North, Central and South America.
- Radiography Inspection.
- Manual Ultrasonic Inspection.
- Magnetic Particle Inspection.
- Dye-Penetrant Inspection.
- Portable Hardness Testing.
- Acoustic Emission.
- Guided Wave Testing.
- Phased Array & TOFD.
- Tube Inspection – Eddy Current and IRIS.
4A Inspection provides visual inspection and turnaround management services for the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical, pipeline, chemical, power generation, and refinery industries. Our staff includes:
- API 510 certified personnel for pressure equipment inspections
- API 653 certified personnel for tank testing and,
- API 570 certified personnel for pressure piping inspections,
- Personnel with American Welding Society (AWS- CWI) certifications for weld examinations and
- Personnel with specialized qualifications such as API 936 Refractory Personnel Certifications